Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beauty Shop...and other things

I know it's weird that I let Sammy play beauty shop with Katie, but it's the end of February and we're running out of indoor activities. Sammy looks pretty good, doesn't he? Chica even found herself falling victim..I mean... participating in the beauty shop action!




.....The After Party!




And now two sparkling kiddos. Well, almost. I think Sammy still has some lip gloss in his hair. Oh well.


Not only did Sammy discover beauty shop today, he also discovered his inner rock star. After nap time I found him on "stage" belting out "God is so Good" while he played his ukulele. Some of the other selections we enjoyed were "My God is so big", The Bible themes songs (Thanks Uncle Roland!) and a perennial favorite, "The Pirates who don't do anything." I think we'll hold off on a stage name for now.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! I love their faces. I can't wait to spend some time with you guys soon!