Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Page!

In my deep desire to get some scrapbooking done, I have gone digital. Traditional was getting me nowhere (sorry LaNae). I must say I love it! It may just be the greatest thing ever. Ok, maybe not ever, but it's pretty cool. I haven't been doing any of the cool things I should be doing, but at least it's getting done, right? So, here's a sample that is not quite finished yet. Here you go Mindy :) Let's see some of yours now! (Unless they are better than mine, then forget I said anything)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Love it!!

Kate said...

Very cute! I am in the inbetween stage with scrapbooking. Really far behind in my traditional stuff and trying out the digital. I found a cool website that I have been 'playing' on: scrapblog.com. What software are you using??
~Kate

Kailyn Renae said...

very cute, i must say.... : )