Monday, November 3, 2008

My 7 (very) random things...

Here you go Kate!!

1. My dryer broke last week. I told Loren not to buy me a new one.

2. Katie and I have become pioneers and are hanging our clothes to dry and loving it! Does that count as a separate one??

3. I am picking up Mindy and her family from the airport at midnight tonight.

4. I canned apples this summer (weird I know) and am loving all the apple goodies I can bake so easily!

5. I've already purchased my children's Halloween costumes for next year. You'll have to wait to see what they are :)

6. I ate dessert for lunch today....apple crisp from those canned apples :)

7. Loren just ordered the Peanuts Christmas music cd for me. It will be here Wednesday and I don't know if I'll be able to wait to listen to it!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Peanuts Christmas CD is the best! I LOVE it! I'm trying to wait until Nov 22 to listen to Christmas music......Trying....

Mindy Buller said...

Thanks for picking us up so late!! :-) I like the Peanuts Christmas CD!

Kate said...

I'm a little slow in the blog world lately, so I'm just reading this now! Yikes!
Way to go with the hanging clothes to dry them! Do you have them strung up in your bsmt?