Sunday, February 6, 2011

To update or not to update...

Does anyone read this anymore? Now that I have facebook, I just don't feel the need to update too much anymore! For the sake of my conscience tonight, update I will.

We went to Riverside State park yesterday and it was gorgeous! Cold, but beautiful!










And....Sigmund is 3 months old! We are so thankful every day for such a healthy, happy little boy. He laughs and smiles at us all day and he LOVES his big sister and brother! He has been trying to roll over which he seems to enjoy very much.



4 comments:

Angie said...

Just to let you know I read your blog. I gave up blogging for a while and then realized how fun it was to go back and look at funny things the kids said or thing we did that I had forgotten about.

It looks like you had fun hiking!

Sarah said...

I'm reading, too! Keep 'em coming!

Chetan Chopra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chetan Chopra said...

Very Cute pics..:)
I ll also think about making such blogs..
Meanwhile u may check my blog.
http://study-result.blogspot.com