Friday, April 11, 2008

Erica's Top 5

5 things I couldn't live without under $5
1. Chapstick, blistik to be specific
2. I'll agree with Pam and say a Soy Chai from Starbucks
3. A senior froggy's bean and cheese burrito (with hot sauce)
4. Hand sanitizer
5. Coke

5 favorite movies
1. Sound of Music
2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
3. The Jerk
4. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
5. The Trouble with Angels

5 baby names I love, but won't use (I'm not sure if I can take this one seriously)
1. Ada Klock
2. Nina Klock
3. Tina Klock
4. Peyton
5. Elsie

5 songs I could listen to over and over again
1. Sam's song (not at all related to the fact that it's my son's name)
2. What a friend we have in Jesus
3. The Christmas song
4. Barbara Manity ( silly I know, it's Veggie Tales)
5. Gorgeous

5 people who have influenced my life in a positive way
1. Jesus
2. Loren
3. Karol
4. Kelli
5. Katie and Sammy (I know that's two, but oh well)

5 things that stay in my purse at all times
1. Hand sanitizer
2. Chapstick
3. Gum
4. Advil
5. Katie's sunglasses (weird I know)

5 moments that changed my life forever
1. Giving my life to the Lord
2. Marrying Loren
3. Having Katie
4. Having Sammy
5. hmmm...not sure

5 obsessions I have right now
1. Vacuuming....I love to vacuum
2. being on the computer
3. Green tea (cold with honey)
4. getting the kid's bathroom done
5. teaching Sammy how to buckle his own carseat

5 places I would like to go
1. New York
2. Rome
3. The Carribean
4. Hawaii
5. Disneyland

5 people I would like to see their top 5
1. Mindy
2. Sarah
3. Alicia
4. Wendy
5. Stacy

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hooray for Soy Chai...And I loved those bean cheese burritoes. I never realized that I miss Senior Froggy's.

Loved the baby names!!

Mary said...

Ah come on, you don't want a cute little girl named Nina Klock. You don't want to be just a bit like the Petersons?

mare