Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our trip to Pomeroy

Today we took a little day trip to a place called Pomeroy. For those of you who are like me and need further explanation, Pomeroy is about 30 miles West of Lewiston Idaho. We were there so my brother Rex could do an el switcho chango on the back of Loren's truck. We got to see Rex's family as well as Grandpa Roger (who treated us to some very yummy milkshakes). Thanks Dad!! On our way to Pomeroy, we stopped in Colfax to have lunch and visit Tick Klock drugs. This is a drugstore that Loren's Grandpa Tick used to own years ago, but they have kept the name. Very fun!
We were also able to see Tyler, Clayton and Dylan's two cows who were not at all excited to see us and were glad when we left. And I don't want to forget Buddy, their very large, happy dog. He loved the kids and the feeling was mutual! Anyway, here are the pics.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures...I love Grandpa's sign the most :)