Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cookies!!!

One of my favorite things to do during holidays or special occasions (if you can call Halloween either of those things) is to decorate cookies with Katie. This year Sammy decided he would join us and we all had a great time! You'll notice quite a difference in Katie's cookies vs. Sammy's. :)



Busy as a bee decorating...and then...her finished product....



Sammy happily decorates, frosts and sprinkles.....all in about 90 seconds



and the boy's finished product...



I know you thought I'd be too embarrased to show my cookies, but I can handle it :)



And since some of these went to Katie's friend Kael who had a finger accident at school, we had to sample and make sure they were fit to give away!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

The cookies look fabulous, as always.

Matt and Katie Broweleit said...

You are too cute! Can I be like you when I grow up? :)
- the other Katie