Thursday, October 23, 2008

Katie's New Scarf

If any of you know how poor my knitting skills are, you'll really appreciate this miracle that's happened. Katie asked me to make her a purple scarf for Christmas. So naturally I got my needles and yarn...and went right to work....fully expecting complete failure followed by a trip to the mall. Well, after completion of said scarf, I decided it needed some "flair." So I went online and read how to do this flair and here it is.... Oh-this is a Christmas gift for Katie. So if any of you tell, well...you're in big trouble. BIG!



I'm feeling confident now. I think I'll go knit a hat....then head to the mall :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job, Erica! Let's celebrate by...all of us getting together to knit sometime! Doesn't it seem to be that time of the season? :)