Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sink Update

I know the very few people who read my blog have all been in suspense to get an update on my backed up sink, so here it is. Loren has determined that thewashing machine did NOT suck up a sock, it is NOT the disposal, but in fact a clogged pipe very near the actual sink itself. I went to lowe's today and purchased two contraptions (one of which Loren will choose to unclog the pipe).



And in case you're wondering....he chose the one on the left.

Still...more dirty dishes....


The drain pipe auger (aka contraption on the left) did not work as successfully as hoped. I am heading back to Lowes shortly to find more contraptions so Loren can "rig" another contraption and hopefully blast out the clog with some water and more wiggling of the contraption on the left. As silly as this sounds, I'm really enjoying my "break" from doing too much cooking seeing as how I can't do the dishes :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

We might need to borrow your contraption for our toilet. I think Thomas was busy flushing Clorox wipes. They are no longer placed on the back of the toilet!